lundi 6 février 2012

Natural ways to fight “cold n flu”.

HOME MADE BY JUNAID BHAT


With no cure in sight for the cold or the flu, current treatments can at best  bring symptomatic relief or shorten the duration of those symptoms. You can take one of variety of medications that may help relieve your symptoms. Or you can take the natural approach. Following are some home remedies that may help you feel better.
 Blow your nose often: it is important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sucking mucus back into your head.
Stay rested:
Resting when you first come down with a cold or the flu helps your body direct its energy towards the immune battle.
Gargle:
Gargling can moisten a sore throat and bring temporary relief. Try a teaspoon of salt dissolved in warm water.
Drink hot liquids:
Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, help prevent dehydration.
Take a steamy shower:
Steamy showers moisturize your nasal passages & relaxes you.
Use a salve under your nose:
A small dab of mentholated salve under your nose can open breathing passages & help soothe the irritated skin at the base of the nose.
 Apply hot or cold packs around your congested sinuses: You can soak cloth in hot or cold water for few minutes & apply on the affected areas, this helps you further relieve.

Feedback at nitroracerf16@gmail.com

1 commentaire:

  1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    RépondreSupprimer